We have Walls!! Episode 5 shows us what we all are wanting to see, an object that resembles a CAMPER!!! It has taken several weekends to get to this point and here it is... hope this video doesn't disappoint!
You can see that we have cut all the biscuit joining cuts, drilled pilot holes for crossmembers and installed a few temporary crossmembers. This should help support the camper while other items are installed and constructed. All the hard work is starting to pay off.
We determine that at some point a big mistake (though only a fraction of an inch) was made. We cut the floor for the camper just a touch short. We had to fix this by cutting the floor again from another sheet of Baltic Birch.
Mike also used a new handy tool called the DrillBlock. This tool will aid in getting the pilot holes for the screws pretty close to straight and vertical. You can see this little tool in action in the video above.
While you are there watching that video, click the like button and subscribe to the T1E Adventures channel!